Independent Committee of Social Enterprise Endorsement Scheme (“ICSEE”) is an independent agent of HKGCSE, accountable to the Council of HKGCSE, responsible for handling appeal and overall quality assurance of the SEE assessment.
Mr. Michael Lai, BBS, MH, JP
Prof. Kevin Au
Dr. Teresa Chu
Mr. Simon Wong Kit Lung, JP
Mr. Simon Wong Yiu Shing
- Any SE disagrees with the result and makes an appeal to ICSEE against the result within 30 working days after announcement
- ICSEE shall review from the perspective of ensuing due process of the assessment and supporting documents and proper records are in place and review the substance of the application and the relevant supporting documents and assessment records of the case.
- Either or both of the appealing SEand the assessment team may request to be heard by ICSEE (if both parties request, ICSEE will meet them separately). Without prejudice to the above right of the appealing SE and the assessment team to be heard, ICSEE has the right to invite any or both of them to attend a meeting. In such meetings, the quorum shall be not less than half of the total number of ICSEE members.
- ICSEE will make final decision not later than 2 weeks after the meeting(s) or within 4 weeks after the appeal is duly lodged, whichever the later.
- Inform the SE of the appeal result
- The procedure applies to assessment and annual update
- The decision of the Independent Committee of Social Enterprise Endorsement Scheme (ICSEE) shall be final and binding in all respects.